Could it happen
Would it happen
Im down in Sussex
Had Users Reckon they near an want to meet up
But they were ALL Guest users
Were they real????? Who T F knows. .

M

Man39yorkshore

Exactly love the idea of a hot woman being up for some fun but who know this post may provide some insight

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It can and does happen. I speak with experience and know others who have met up through this site. Bear in mind this covers the United Kingdom, four countries. The lightly hood of finding someone close to you, well the odds aren't necessarily in your favour. Remember this is predominantly a chat site. So jump on a dating app if you want a meet. Although if you find someone who you click with them I'm sure youd both make an effort.

KittyTransJess

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I use grindr and tindr a lot for meets but since lockdown (I'm a good covid compliant girl) I haven't met anyone. When we can meet I can't see why I wouldn't use this site

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It can and does happen. I speak with experience and know others who have met up through this site. Bear in mind this covers the United Kingdom, four countries. The lightly hood of finding someone close to you, well the odds aren't necessarily in your favour. Remember this is predominantly a chat site. So jump on a dating app if you want a meet. Although if you find someone who you click with them I'm sure youd both make an effort.
This is 100% true.

Back