Question for the women...

RobCantSleep

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So I've recently lost a load of weight (over 3 stone 19.1kg) and looking to lose another stone. I'm also working out with weights, not trying to get ripped, just in shape. I'm 50 next birthday.

I decided to buy myself some more interesting underwear, I've got bored of the same old tight boxers, so I got myself a thong (for men!), why the heck not! I think it looks pretty good, my girlfriend however was "what the fuck is that!" And "you've got to be kidding me!"

The problem here is I kinda like it and I'm thinking of getting more, so do I say, fuck it, I like it so I'm wearing it, or do I concede and agree it looks daft on a middle aged man?

Thoughts welcomed!

Attachments

• 36e62c1a106b9aad3111b22c1cfa5fd48bbe45702e8988eb.png
    381.7 KB · Views: 28

RobCantSleep

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Looks ok but not my thing tbh
I'm kinda leaning towards trying different tight boxers now, the frustrating thing is that the thong is really comfy and keeps everything in place!

I tried briefs too, something I'd not worn in ages and they goodish... Good support for the boys and kept everything in place, but frankly , look fucking dreadful...

I think I need to find tight boxers with a "pouch", my issue, is that when you've got your bits going down your leg you can sometimes find your jeans pinch your fella which then mean you need to adjust!

Time to do more shopping!

RobCantSleep

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I think you should wear whatever you like
I absolutely can wear what I like, but obviously I'd rather wear something that my girlfriend finds attractive... and ideally has the comfort and support of the thong!

I'm not going to throw the thong out, because I do get a bit of a kick out of wearing it, but honestly, I'm not that bothered!!

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
May I introduce aussiebum underwear

The fit and fabrics are spectacular. Cost performance is right up there. So many styles and prints, Im sure you can find something that will appeal. Or just let her enjoy window shopping the website.

thongs are awesome. and thong made for men are brilliant for men who like a nice cup-like fit.

Back