• Yes... just giving

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Yes ... great 69ing

Votes: 83 91.2%

• Total voters

Hornyasfuck88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
A silly old question for a lazy Friday afters ...who likes oral sex? Are you a giver or a taker? Or maybe you love a mutually satisfying 69?
Please share your thoughts with all of us..
Love giving and receiving men or woman

NaughtyWife

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I love giving and receiving to equal amount.

I get almost as turned on giving as I do on the receiving and a a few times have virtually cum from giving - the barest touch on my clit sending me over the edge. It's all about how the pleasure and reactions of my partner seem to feed back to me.

As for receiving with a skilled practitioner of oral, it is easily my favourite way to lay back and enjoy sexual pleasure. I say "skilled practitioner" though as it is a skill (one I like to think I have obviously), as an unskilled giver can be very frustrating.

Although most of my experience is heterosexual I have had a few experiences with women and loved it as much - or perhaps even more - than with men. Since she has the same parts as me, when giving I can imagine exactly what she is feeling, and the tastes of an aroused woman knowing I am doing that to her is hugely arousing too. Every woman who has given to me has been in that "skilled" group.

The only thing I find a problem with O is 69. While I enjoy it, there is just too much going on to concentrate properly. I can't just lay back and enjoy, and my giving is distracted by my own pleasure.

Just writing this and remembering those experiences has been arousing - I wish there were someone here to continue with beyond imagination.

Last edited:
S

SussexGuy47

I get almost as turned on giving as I do on the receiving and a a few times have virtually cum from giving - the barest touch on my clit sending me over the edge. It's all about how the pleasure and reactions of my partner seem to feed back to me.

As for receiving with a skilled practitioner of oral, it is easily my favourite way to lay back and enjoy sexual pleasure. I say "skilled practitioner" though as it is a skill (one I like to think I have obviously), as an unskilled giver can be very frustrating.

Although most of my experience is heterosexual I have had a few experiences with women and loved it as must - or perhaps even more - than with men. Since she has the same parts as me, when giving I can imagine exactly what she is feeling, and the tastes of an aroused woman knowing I am doing that to her is hugely arousing too. Every woman who has given to me has been in that "skilled" group.

The only thing I find a problem with O is 69. While I enjoy it, there is just too much going on to concentrate properly. I can't just lay back and enjoy, and my giving is distracted by my own pleasure.

Just writing this and remembering those experiences has been arousing - I wish there were someone here to continue with beyond imagination.

I would have to Agree on the 69
Front !!
Far better to give or recieve
But nit at same time...
Been Told I have a v good Tongue action..mixed with fingers! !!
An I Totally Love to be sucked n licked..

Btw I love to go ALL the way for both
Ladies Only...

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Although most of my experience is heterosexual I have had a few experiences with women and loved it as must - or perhaps even more - than with men. Since she has the same parts as me, when giving I can imagine exactly what she is feeling, and the tastes of an aroused woman knowing I am doing that to her is hugely arousing too. Every woman who has given to me has been in that "skilled" group.

with that description, I wish I was there too being this turned on..;)

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

in fact gotten hard and ready to be sucked right now..;) x

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Although most of my experience is heterosexual I have had a few experiences with women and loved it as much - or perhaps even more - than with men. Since she has the same parts as me, when giving I can imagine exactly what she is feeling, and the tastes of an aroused woman knowing I am doing that to her is hugely arousing too. Every woman who has given to me has been in that "skilled" group.

nothing beats the sensation and taste of my tongue lapping at a juicy pussy...especially when the woman grasps my head and forces it hard against her as she starts to cum..;) giving me a hardon right now..lol x

NaughtyWife

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
nothing beats the sensation and taste of my tongue lapping at a juicy pussy...especially when the woman grasps my head and forces it hard against her as she starts to cum..;) giving me a hardon right now..lol x
When doing it right, it feels almost like you can feel what she is feeling. Almost transcendental

Curioussam21

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I like any man loooove a slow wet erotic blow job . But in fact I get more turned on by sucking amd slurping on a soaking wet clit and lips and earing that scream of pleasure as they try too crush my head with thier legs hehe

T

Toffeelions

Giving absolutely love tasting n fuck a pussy with my tounge and if she squirt the better as love her juices pour down my throat n face

Getting as having my cock sucked feeling soooo good

And 69 best of both worlds lol

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
When doing it right, it feels almost like you can feel what she is feeling. Almost transcendental
couldn't agree more...especially when she is feeling so much pleasure
totally agree, especially when she loses control with an all encompassing orgasm and you taste every drop cumming out of her x

Back