Not really a confession

Sarah1984

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
But I am just ridiculously horny today! My gf was over last night and as usual turned me into a shaking orgasm potato! I returned the favour and we both had a brilliant night's sleep.

This morning she woke up early as 6 to get to work, as she was getting out of bed got all dominant and pounced on her! Pushed her back on the bed, sat on her face and we 69ed to orgasms. Fuck that was good!

Then as she rushed around getting ready, I watched her and played with my clit doing my best to distract her! Which I did! And we kissed and she finger blasted me to another orgasm!

Since then, I've been pretty much solidly masturbating! Luckily I'm working from home today! And I'm typing this sitting on a vibrator!

Still horny as fuck! No idea why! But I'm just going to ride it out and enjoy it!

nobby700

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Morning Sarah,so glad to hear everything is going well with your gf,I can remember how excited and nervous you were initially for the bonfire night meet, it's obviously going well for the pair of you, enjoy and stay happy:)

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
She's absolutely wonderful! And she also bought her first ever lingerie set, matching bra and knickers! And she looks good in it!
If she looks half as good as you then it’s no wonder you’re so horny

FairHair

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Any chance of a photo of you both together?

CurvyMelanie88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So glad it’s all going well for you Sarah.

I’ve just had a very dirty weekend in a hotel room with my husband so it was a bit depressing this morning waking up in our own bed and having to return to normal. Still didn’t stop me riding the fuck out of him when his alarm went off and then teasing him as he was getting ready to the point that he shoved his cock in my mouth and shot his load over my face. Still had cum dripping off me as he kissed me before leaving. Made me even more horny seeing him in a shirt and tie, freshly shaved and smelling so good as he’s seeing clients today. Unfortunately no WFH for me so I’ve had to restrain myself somewhat but I can feel a very sticky patch at the front of my thong. Might have to go and flick one out……

Back