North-West spanking

S

steve820

Any women in North-West like to spank my bottom or have her bottom spanked by me?

B

beltmaster

62 M love to to use my belt on your bear Bottom. Or a cane to thrash
Your arse. If you like a good spanking give me a shout

BBW1986

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Steve,

I don't know Beltmaster, nor would be it be appropriate for me to comment on their life or if they meant to comment in your thread or not.

However, your profile states you are interested in trying new things. Happens they thought that spanking your arse while you're wearing the women's underwear you like to wear could have been one of those new things?

You had the option of saying something along the lines of "Not into men" "No thanks" "Women only" "Hell no, not for me!".

Instead you went with something entirely different, making you in my opinion the stupid arsehole.

Please note "fucking queer" is perfectly acceptable, in the real world and on this site.

Best of luck in your search.

Fellow North West Crank
BBW.

Last edited:
B

beltmaster

I don't know Beltmaster, nor would be it be appropriate for me to comment on their life or if they meant to comment in your thread or not. However, your profile states you are interested in trying new things. Happens they thought that spanking your arse while you're wearing the women's underwear you like to wear could have been one of those new things?

You had the option of saying something along the lines of "Not into men" "No thanks" "Women only" "Hell no, not for me!".

Instead you went with something entirely different, making you in my opinion the stupid arsehole.

Please note "fucking queer" is perfectly acceptable, in the real world and on this site.

Best of luck in your search.

Fellow North West Crank
BBW.
For your information I have never
Said that I wear womens underwear.
Can you point out to me where I said that I will then apologise. I may have been the arse hole posting on his thread. But there was no reference
That I was intending that he was
The one that I was after. And as you inferred. I am not queer. And never have been. He started the rude references. Not me why could he have not been more polite. Ever since I made those comments to your friend you have been very aggressive with me. Like vip he was
The one that started that argument.
Think you need to pay better attention to what is actually going on

BBW1986

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Beltmaster.... my post was to Steve820.
(Who is not my friend)

The things I mentioned are in his profile.

Now you know this, please re-read my post and see that it is in no way directed at you.

Edit: When have I been aggressive with you? I don't recall us ever speaking? I have been arsey with two people on this site. The man wasn't you, and the other is female.

I don't know anything of the argument between you and VIP but who won? Sorry, not relevant. But really?

Anyhow, looks as though Steve is no longer seeking a spanking from this site, he's asked for his account to be deleted. So all confusion can settle.

#SorryNotSorry #TeamVIP

Last edited:
B

beltmaster

Beltmaster.... my post was to Steve820.
(Who is not my friend)

The things I mentioned are I'm his profile.

Now you know this, please re-read my post and see that it is in no way directed at you.
I am very sorry. I am an arse hole.
It was that I was so annoyed with his reply I did what I tell everyone not to do. Once again I do apologise

BBW1986

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I am very sorry. I am an arse hole.
It was that I was so annoyed with his reply I did what I tell everyone not to do. Once again I do apologise
No apology needed.

You called him a dickhead, I called him an arsehole lol

We're both as daft as eachother. He's a stranger on the internet who means nothing to us!

:)

S

steve820

It clearly say women on the post. So why would I want a reply from a piece of shit like you two. Why don't you mind your own business!! I don't want to be bothered with scum like you!!

LovesToLickYou72

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It clearly say women on the post. So why would I want a reply from a piece of shit like you two. Why don't you mind your own business!! I don't want to be bothered with scum like you!!
What a delightful human being you are. I think we would all agree that we hope your request for account deletion is handled swiftly

B

beltmaster

Absolutely fine

Back