Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
My neighbour wears loose tops and no bra but she is to big for my liking lol

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Lol,
The plot thickens..braless lesbians next door. surely you've tried your charm on them or at least overheard their antics in summer when the windows are open aye
I had an affair with the neighbour several years ago. The lesbians thing is very recent

Caw82

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
warmer sunny weather neighbour back in garden again not skirt yet but low tops great downblouse views easy to see if interested Derby
Hhhmmm wish my neighbour waslike that, might be time i come round and have a perv

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A few years ago when my wife was taken into hospital I went over to the neighbours for a drink and a chat. After several drinks one think led to another and we ended up in bed ... She is a horny bitch and likes sex, in several different positions and in every hole and an excellent cock sucker. This went on for about a year with us getting together at any opportunity with the occasional overnight stay.

She does like to be in the garden wearing a loose top, tits swinging and nipples clearly visible. Now she has a girlfriend but I have not had the pleasure of seeing her in something a bit more revealing ... Maybe now the summer is coming she might expose herself a bit more :)

Back