My Wife's Number

BigFertileLoad

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Trying to get my wife to cheat, we are based in Kent. She's a dirty bitch but unfortunately only with me, I have tried to explain that I'd like her to fuck other men but she isnt having it. Maybe someone else could convince her? Get in touch for details.

Attachments

• EB6F80A.jpg
    EB6F80A.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 22
C

Charliecream

Trying to get my wife to cheat, we are based in Kent. She's a dirty bitch but unfortunately only with me, I have tried to explain that I'd like her to fuck other men but she isnt having it. Maybe someone else could convince her? Get in touch for details.
Whattsapp msg me

Attachments

• IMG_20230107_224006_571.jpg
    IMG_20230107_224006_571.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0

Jimmycross

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m very interested in helping you out send her number and I’ll start by sending her some nude pics with someone else name then let her know she is more than welcome to keep them and send some back

Oldercouple

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m very interested in helping you out send her number and I’ll start by sending her some nude pics with someone else name then let her know she is more than welcome to keep them and send some back
Hi my wife is not into sexy with other people .but we are looking for couples for walking in the country and the wife's flash at us .and doing sexy kinky photos would that help

S

SussexGuy47

Hi my wife is not into sexy with other people .but we are looking for couples for walking in the country and the wife's flash at us .and doing sexy kinky photos would that help

Could I help you out with this???
50 y.o W Sussex guy here..

It's ok Original poster Has Left.

Ifancyolder

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Message me where she works and i will get there and see x

Back