My secret desire

maddi

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
so i’m A guy who likes to be restrained and my wife occasionally ties me up and I love it. How do I take it that one step further and ask her to fuc’ me with a straw on whilst I dress in stockings? Guide me?

Odomical

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
so i’m A guy who likes to be restrained and my wife occasionally ties me up and I love it. How do I take it that one step further and ask her to fuc’ me with a straw on whilst I dress in stockings? Guide me?

Talk to her, see how open she would be to using a strapon or even you just wearing stockings if she doesn't already know.

maddi

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Talk to her, see how open she would be to using a strapon or even you just wearing stockings if she doesn't already know.
Seems so simple, just a bit daunting- she doesn't Know and the whole restraining thing is pushing her conservative outlook but she is so amazing and I love her

uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
it's called pegging, n is one of the many fads currently taking up so many hookup apps requests.
the stockings might be an issue, n maybe should be left till she's comfortable with the idea of you wanting a 'dick' inside you.

one route to your goal may be to discuss anal sex with her, ask her how it feels n ask if she can use a finger on you next time she gives head, n use you finger/s on her when you lick her, include rimming as part of your normal playtimes. its FUN!

most importantly though is that you need to talk to her, rather than hide inside forums or chat rooms, since no one there can help you, unless you want to cheat on her. she's your partner, and if she finds out you're discussing your love life with strangers she might not be shortly afterwards.

good luck

Back