Mother and daughter combo

boredbedsguy50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Few years ago, had a fb that loved sucking my cock and even if she didn’t get a shag she would want to suck me off. She lived with her mum and after taking her back home she wanted to give me a blowjob in the car, so it’s stupid of me to say no so I let her. After she’s finished I walk her back to the house and she invites me in. Her mum who’s in her mid 60’s ask her did we have a nice night and the fb comes straight out with it what she did in the car.

I’m like wtf and start backing out and say goodnight ladies. Get called back and the mum infront of the fb says she’s heard good things about my cock and that it’s been years since she sucked one could she use mine. I look at the fb and she smiles and says she’s off to get ready for bed and leaves me with the mum.

At this point her hand is rubbing my cock through my jeans and it’s responding soon so what any man would do and get it out for her. And to be fair to her she was bloody good at it too. This was just the start too

S

SussexGuy47

Few years ago, had a fb that loved sucking my cock and even if she didn’t get a shag she would want to suck me off. She lived with her mum and after taking her back home she wanted to give me a blowjob in the car, so it’s stupid of me to say no so I let her. After she’s finished I walk her back to the house and she invites me in. Her mum who’s in her mid 60’s ask her did we have a nice night and the fb comes straight out with it what she did in the car.

I’m like wtf and start backing out and say goodnight ladies. Get called back and the mum infront of the fb says she’s heard good things about my cock and that it’s been years since she sucked one could she use mine. I look at the fb and she smiles and says she’s off to get ready for bed and leaves me with the mum.

At this point her hand is rubbing my cock through my jeans and it’s responding soon so what any man would do and get it out for her. And to be fair to her she was bloody good at it too. This was just the start too
Do u Still see them both...
What happened Next..

ukpeeper

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

And? Did it become a regular thing?

ThickHips

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
These male fantasies sound sexy, but so implausible. If they are so open and sexual, why has it been 10 years, seems like a crazy way to suddenly jump back in.

And, it just falls in your lap, so easily, they do all the seducing and chasing, and just basically demand you have them both - very un-sexy from female pov.

boredbedsguy50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
These male fantasies sound sexy, but so implausible. If they are so open and sexual, why has it been 10 years, seems like a crazy way to suddenly jump back in.

And, it just falls in your lap, so easily, they do all the seducing and chasing, and just basically demand you have them both - very un-sexy from female pov.
Sorry it’s all real. For reference and of course I got to know them. She was very much a 60’s woman and from free love era and anything went as long as people were happy.

him

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
and then you woke up and realised you were late for work

Back