mmf threesome

soulshaker63

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
We really want a hung guy must be fully shaven around 8 to 10inchs to take my wife and i want to watch and clean up, its a fantasy we both share and want the fun would be most weekends, she gets so wet & i get so turned on giving her all these naughty fantasies we just want to experience it big time.

We are in the Essex area and waiting for all those horny replies, pictures welcomed.

stevecol

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
We really want a hung guy must be fully shaven around 8 to 10inchs to take my wife and i want to watch and clean up, its a fantasy we both share and want the fun would be most weekends, she gets so wet & i get so turned on giving her all these naughty fantasies we just want to experience it big time.

We are in the Essex area and waiting for all those horny replies, pictures welcomed.
Hi I'm very interested in you both of love to hear back from you soon x

HarryG1980

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Well up for that! I'd fuck her anyway she wanted. I'm a giver, so I hope she likes her pussy eaten! ;)

Back