mature wank buddy

J

Jo-Anne

looking for a clean pervy mature bottom guy for a wank buddy. Must like to chat all things pervy, NSA bit of fun now and again. Sunderland/Washington/CLS area
There’s this pervert I met last Monday right dirty Bastard he wants to fuck me with another guy as soon as possible he a right dirty Bastard huge cock and he can shoot so much cum !! He has fancied me years and wanked over me for years I used to work with him years ago xx anyway I met him finally on Monday after plucking my courage up honestly he ruined me ! He used a pussy pump on me and fisted me , I’d never been fisted before I was squirting everywhere he was loving it !! He face fucked me fucked all my holes and when he was ready to cum he wanked all over my face id never seen so much cum I could hardly breathe I was gasping for air it was everywhere xx literally pissing cum all over my face xx he is looking for another man to fuck me with if your

William_82

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
There’s this pervert I met last Monday right dirty Bastard he wants to fuck me with another guy as soon as possible he a right dirty Bastard huge cock and he can shoot so much cum !! He has fancied me years and wanked over me for years I used to work with him years ago xx anyway I met him finally on Monday after plucking my courage up honestly he ruined me ! He used a pussy pump on me and fisted me , I’d never been fisted before I was squirting everywhere he was loving it !! He face fucked me fucked all my holes and when he was ready to cum he wanked all over my face id never seen so much cum I could hardly breathe I was gasping for air it was everywhere xx literally pissing cum all over my face xx he is looking for another man to fuck me with if your
Hmmm wish i could cum all over your face and fist you

Back