Married bi woman

JulieBi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Julie, I’m 40 and happily married but I miss having sex with a woman as I had experience in the past and it was amazingly good. I would like to meet a woman who wants to have a good time,NSA.
My husband would like to watch us but not participate.
if you are interested, just pm and I will give more details about me and answer all questions. xxx (we are based in Kent and can accommodate)

Sudex

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,yg
My name is Julie, I’m 40 and happily married but I miss having sex with a woman as I had experience in the past and it was amazingly good. I would like to meet a woman who wants to have a good time,NSA.
if you are interested, just pm and I will give more details about me and answer all questions. xxx (we are based in Kent and can accommodate)e hangout
Hangout message to daisysar3@gmail

maturefem4fem

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,
if you are interested, just pm and I will give more details about me and answer all questions. xxx (we are based in Kent and can accommodate)
I'm interested and would love to get to know you better x

Divaboy1021

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,
Hi we are a couple xx

Lins463

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,
Definitely interested. Feel free to pm me xx

Back