Love to act out my role-playing

Lorraine18

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You and Dianne Buswell are the head teacher, and I’m the naughty student who’s been a very naughty and hasn’t done her homework

You and Amy Dowden are the pizza delivery people, and I haven’t got any money

You are the parking guy and I’ve parked over the line

You’re out with the guys in the pub and England have just lost so that means the pub slut is about to get her gangband

Me and a friend, I walking down the road and you’re in a big white van

Enigma12321

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You and Dianne Buswell are the head teacher, and I’m the naughty student who’s been a very naughty and hasn’t done her homework

You’re out with the guys in the pub and England have just lost so that means the pub slut is about to get her gangband

I'm down to act out the parking guy roleplay. Pm ur location and we can discuss the details x

BigFertileLoad

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Probably late evening, van parks outside your residence. 4-5 lads get out, bag of gags, whips, cuffs and orgasm inducing vibrators about their persons. They call it the fear factory, this isn't a kidknapp, this is a home invasion, a physical invasion, they will mentally break you, physically ruin you. Just a thought on how your ordeal may start. Xx

Back