Lost in the Woods (almost a story)

S

Stung

It was just getting dark I was sitting minding my own business
drinking coffee outside my bender (my home) deep in the woods the fire was just smouldering and my spliff was finished. I heard a noise it sounded like someone in distress so I followed the sound and found you looking very dishevelled, clothes all tattered and torn. I stepped out from behind a tree you looked shocked and afraid. I assured you I meant no harm and asked what happened. You told me you had gone for a walk in the forest and have been lost for a couple of days and were starving and very thirsty. I invited you to my place, you were a bit mistrustful but came along anyway. I made you some tea and gave you a sandwich and you gulped it down. As I said your clothes were torn I offered you some spares I had inside I went in you followed. You looked amazed at how nice it was candles giving a lush glow to the place. I grabbed the clothes and offered them to you said I’d go outside while you changed you said there’s no need so I sat on my bed while you pulled off your ripped clothes. I was surprised at your lack of panties and smooth skin, sat and enjoyed the impromptu strip. You noticed the bulge in my trousers and remarked on it saying well I can see you like watching and started to gyrate to some imaginary tune.

I was loving it when you came and grabbed me and said come dance with me pulling me up with you. As we danced you slowly started undressing me until all I had left on was a sock, I kicked that off while you bent down and played with my cock nibbling and sucking my balls, I wanted to explode and you saw this so laid off and pulled me towards my bed.

I slid down your body sucking your hard nipples before licking all the way down to your soaking wet pussy, my tongue went to work while I nibbled licked and sucked at your clit, you were squealing with delight and squirted in my mouth. I then moved back up towards you kissing you deeply.

You then reached down and started jerking my cock while you sit on my face, I fuck you with my tongue until you gush into my mouth you cum and cum so creamy and tasty. You continue sitting on my face and I continue to lick nibble and suck your soaking wet pussy you rub my cock faster and faster and faster. I reach up and tweak your nipples with my thumb and forefinger. I'm obviously soon going to cum which makes you wetter and you speed up your rhythm till my cum shoots out all over your hand, some on your face and in your hair as you've bent forward to watch the cum come out as you explode again into my mouth, I drink your juices you taste divine.

Then we both lay back for a while until I offer you tea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back