Looking to set up a dogging meet in northwest

Outdoorjoe

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi I am currently looking to set up at meet for some horny fun. I am looking at meeting near dovestones or near. Any suggestions welcome. Let’s keep it discreet pm me if you would like to attend.
I like to drive around there naked looking for others. If interested please respond and let’s set up a meet :) more women the better!
I’m 29m white shaved :)

Martinb

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Not as much as it used to be. It used to be crazy.
True, but like a lot of places up this way seemed to have died off......pitty.
I knew one place outside Widnes was good but then they started locking the gates

CurvyWife_UK

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
True, but like a lot of places up this way seemed to have died off......pitty.
I knew one place outside Widnes was good but then they started locking the gates
Yes a lot of places have started locking off at night. Still the occasional meet in the little road up past the station though.

Cannock Chase used to be great too but not been down that way for a while.

Martinb

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Yes a lot of places have started locking off at night. Still the occasional meet in the little road up past the station though.

Cannock Chase used to be great too but not been down that way for a while.
Shakerley mere was good for a bit but then police started hanging around....
Tut.........were are you to go for a little fun

Outdoorjoe

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
There are a few place passed dovestones on the moors where you can easily strip off a walk around without anyone seeing. Plus once it’s dark it’s even easier. I no because I do it a lot lol.
If anyone is interested in meeting for walk I happy to join :) pm me

Outdoorjoe

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m available tonight if anyone is interested? Pm me if so

ukguy5771

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi I am currently looking to set up at meet for some horny fun. I am looking at meeting near dovestones or near. Any suggestions welcome. Let’s keep it discreet pm me if you would like to attend.
I like to drive around there naked looking for others. If interested please respond and let’s set up a meet :) more women the better!
I’m 29m white shaved :)
If you have women and need more males for the dogging I'm interested currently in southport

Back