Looking to experiment...

A

AlexB2401

Hello everyone, I have been trying to experiment this year but due I the pandemic it hasn’t been very successful. My aim is to chat with an older woman who is willing to help me and maybe meet? Also a bloke who could teach me a few things?
Let me know if you wanna chat please, I am just trying new things and have always had a thing for older women

K79

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have been trying to experiment this year but due I the pandemic it hasn’t been very successful. My aim is to chat with an older woman who is willing to help me and maybe meet? Also a bloke who could teach me a few things?
Let me know if you wanna chat please, I am just trying new things and have always had a thing for older women

Me too, especially now a days, I regularly cum Thinking of my mother in law and her sister..both in their 70's

A

AlexB2401

Me too, especially now a days, I regularly cum Thinking of my mother in law and her sister..both in their 70's
I always see older women when I’m out, in about their 50’s I just find them attractive

Stevemclachlan

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Much prefer over 50s, know what they want and quite happy to tell you, no hassle, they just want cock :D

Back