Looking for female fun Nottingham

F

Funwithgirlslou

Hi,
I'm hoping to find a curious or adventurous lady to share some fun times with and be good to chat to too.

A friendship with fucking would be a dream come true haha.

I'm a bigger girl which I know isn't everyone's cup of tea but if your interested say hi x

Mimzyxo

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm hoping to find a curious or adventurous lady to share some fun times with and be good to chat to too.

I'm a bigger girl which I know isn't everyone's cup of tea but if your interested say hi x
Hey omg I'm looking for the exact same thing but haven't had no luck either im a big girl too and would love a friendship that is with funking xx

TasminTV

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I am available to meet in East Midlands for you both, I am size 18-20 and love a larger lady

leviking

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi,

Hi,

hi, im in to Frenchtrampling, involves me laying in a pit with cockboard and have someone drive over me in their car me at your mercy please let me know, its designed with safety in mind and adjustable to increase weight if desired ;) pm if u want to try something different

Back