Login issues

AlmostThere

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm trying to access chat but I get the following error (see attached pic). I've tried creating a new account, same issue. I've logged out, cleared cache and temp internet files but still no joy. Any ideas? I can login and access forums but not chat??

Attachments

• SharedScreenshot.jpg
    SharedScreenshot.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 3

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That message suggests you did not reply to the account verification email you would have been sent when you created your account.

Also, you can't use the same email address to create another account once you have used it already. Any new account needs a new email address or it will not work.

AlmostThere

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
That message suggests you did not reply to the account verification email you would have been sent when you created your account.

Also, you can't use the same email address to create another account once you have used it already. Any new account needs a new email address or it will not work.
Thanks for your reply.

I've used the same login without issue for years. I'm logged in with the same account now to reply to you. The issue is when I try to access chat. The new account was using a different email address but still incurs the same error.

N

Newburysub

Chat won't let you login using private mode, but then a lot of the time I can't log in to the site from a mobile, these days.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply.

I've used the same login without issue for years. I'm logged in with the same account now to reply to you. The issue is when I try to access chat. The new account was using a different email address but still incurs the same error.

I've tweeked the settings on your profile - hopefully you can access chat now.

Back