Lirotica.. Saucy Short Stories

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm starting a thread after a "do tell me" request in the worst dates chat..

Tell your tale in a Saucy Short Story ..

Join in and have filthy minded fun...

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
As a young inexperienced man and suffering from DSB syndrome...(dangerous sperm buildup) I met a middle aged sexy and horny married woman, and she showed me a few things to get her fully aroused and satisfied..
She wanted some time to flirt and make innuendos while including a little provocative rubbing and touching, leading to gentle kissing and more suggestive words about how sexy she looks and what I liked about her body and how I wanted her.. kissing around her neck and ears while running my hands over her body, getting more frisky and pulling her in close to me and pulling at her clothes so I could feel her breasts, kissing her fully before stopping and looking into her eyes and beginning to undo her top and start sucking and licking her nipples just as I put my thigh high between her legs..grabbing some ass and rubbing her breasts until her nipples are aroused and hard..sliding my hands down the back of her trousers and inside her knickers I go back to kissing her passionately, rocking her backwards and forwards on my thigh until she starts to do it herself and arousing her own pussy, getting her to stick her tongue out I start to suck it in time with her groin rubbing and undoing her trousers, pulling them down just enough to slip my hand in slowly, looking into her eyes again I start to rub over her pussy and massage my fingers into position, a little more kissing and with my other hand in and around her ass I'm waiting until she starts to feel an orgasm coming.. and then start kissing and biting her breasts again, just before she climaxes I stop rubbing her klit and on one knee pull her trousers and knickers off, before rubbing her pussy again and kissing her belly and going lower spreading her legs and my face in deep my tongue licking her pussy with her steadying herself and making sure she gets a full pussy licking until she cums into my face..standing up with my cock out I make her suck my tongue in time with my cock sliding between her legs and just touching her pussy..when she starts to get frisky again I sit on the edge of the bed pulling her forward and lifting her on top, my cock goes straight in, grabbing her hair from behind with her head tilted back and her breasts sticking out I start sucking her tits hard, with my other hand grabbing her hips and ass, she can't go anywhere and force her up and down my cock while thrusting her hard, as she moves into her satisfying rhythm I rub my fingers around her glory hole rimming I time with her fucking, telling her she is turning me on and fucking me properly I tell her to fuck me harder and slipping my finger into her ass deeper and deeper. Feeling her pussy getting wet around my cock and her breathing changing she starts to groan, I tell her I can feel her cumming and it's turning me on and that she's making me cum, she starts to doubt if I'm going to last before she fully orgasms and begs me not to cum, fucking me harder for her own selfish pussy pleasure she makes sure she climaxes and cums and moans herself to a tired stop, chucking her on the bed I get her on all fours and start banging her from behind hard and deep whilst making her talk dirty about being fucked she puts her hand between her legs and starts rubbing and scratching all around my balls and trying her best to finger my ass and prostate as I get totally aroused and give it her as rough as I can as I grab her hips pulling and forcing her to shreak out in multiple orgasms and me cumming so hard that she can feel me spraying my spunk deep inside..

Back