curvedshaft
UKChat Newbie
- Joined
- May 23, 2026
- Messages
- 12
- Reaction score
- 7
Hi there, I’m a mature guy with a wasted sex drive I am initially looking to chat / cam with like minded ladies and couples with a view to meeting up to explore our sexual fantasies, MMF for one example and yes I can arrange for another cock to join in the fun. I will engage in anything legal and consensual.
I am in a loving relationship with my partner but after 15 years straight sex gets boring and she’s not interested in anything that excites me.
So if you fancy a chat for fun I’m looking in Wiltshire, Hampshire and Berkshire.
XX
I am in a loving relationship with my partner but after 15 years straight sex gets boring and she’s not interested in anything that excites me.
So if you fancy a chat for fun I’m looking in Wiltshire, Hampshire and Berkshire.
XX