Knickers

uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I've been into knickers since I was very young and always prefer my playmates to keep their knickers on whilst we enjoy each other, unless they're wearing thongs or cheap cak.
My fiancée's ex was a moron and she didn't understand the allure she can create when she's wearing the right pair until I took her shopping and chose a few pairs I liked for her to wear.

A semi naked woman is like a nicely wrapped present which has to be savoured while unwrapping each layer of 'wrapping paper' (and not only by using my hands to do so) and if your playmate has the time, and isn't too needy, this often increases their desire too when done with care and a dash of passion.

Some of the newer designs are incredible although I will always have a soft spot (no, not that spot, that gets hard very quickly where knickers are on display, lol) for the 1960's 'full body' look, which is where my keen interest in knickers stems from.

Missimoo now knows the effect she can have on me by keeping her knickers on and often surprises me with new pairs I haven't seen before. I'm one lucky fucker to have her. My ex, who knew my interests, made certain I never saw her semi naked once her sex drive died off, alarmingly in her mid 20's!!

I really should post some pics of Missimoo wearing some of her faves. Maybe one day.

Back