Just a wee story.

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Last year I was chatting to a married man online. Not here. He was telling me his woes and I was horning him up. Removing shame and fear and guilt - so the Life Force can flow unhindered and trust me you'll get hard or wet. It's all so vital to the creation of new life itself. Anyway, he is highly insulted his wife doesn't give him BJs anymore. 'I am not puttng that thing in my mouth' she says'. I can understand that perspective - having felt it myself often enough. Cottage cheese - stinking - no thank you ! So I asked him about himself - if he was hairy or shaved down there. That women love a good set of smooth clean balls and the rest as much as men seem to expect very often of women. Just little practical tidbits on hygiene and not just making about 'the leg over' and then fall asleep. Lasts three minutes. No wonder women lose interest. But he did try out a few of the things I suggested he might IF he wished. Later months - they are eating each other again. Even it is for a few nights. Some love hair. Everyone is different. But you need to tell the other person.

You give the other what you expect for yourself. It's not a one way - hornball street for the man or the woman. Or any couple. Big set of shaved bull balls drives me wild. I love to give pleasure. Try the hand gel everyone now is using because of CoVid. We always used in hosp. When you tease/massage the balls with that stuff - you get all kinds of sensations. I am not sure what it would be like with women - because I think it is the alcohol that does the tingling etc. It might be worth finding out. But NOT the whole bottle. It's like a gel - we called it 'alco gel' in hosp for disinfecting 'tween patients etc. AND NEVER OVER DO ANYTHING. TOO MUCH OF A ONCE 'GOOD' thing can go suddenly bad. I would not advise 'poppers'. They cause vaso dilation and can be very dangerous. I'll leave a thing to read over. Just take care for goodness sake. Be safe. That message is being lost and forgotten in this generation.

The Side Effects and Dangers of Poppers - Free Chat Rooms

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Once there was a man. He was hard as hell. They usually are which is great. I am thinking 'mmmmm, tasty cucumber tonite'. Then the head pops out and I got a whiff. I thought 'Jayzuz I am gonna be posioned - no way'. It was mingin'. If there is any intimacy in my life which is rarer these days I insist on hygiene and if possible knowing if the other has any STI's. There's this taxi driver I have been in car twice now and just get vibes. He wears the mask as we all must but the eyes. I love eyes - they convey the soul. Just the way he talks leaves me wondering. I was raised in a time you would never ask such things. But if there was the merest hint - he is so beautiful is every way. Maybe I'll win the lotto - him. Some chance. :D:p

Back