Its been 39 years since my last confession...

Beautifullsociopath

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Father im a naughty little bitch who takes joy in making men do things they wouldnt normaly do. I see men as sexy toys with an extra toy just for my shaved pussy to play with. I like older men because i have daddy issues which i enjoy playing out in sordid little games where i get new shoes and hold you down with them while you lick them clean. Once i have a man to play with i consider him owned and hes my property so i can do what i like to him and if he doesnt like it well i dont care, get between my legs and stick that worthless tounge in me toy. When i have a play thing he needs to be able to make me happy when i want not when he wants because he should completly worship me and my cunt, thats where his place is on his knees mouth open and me on his fucking face. Dont get me wrong i love men...looking at them in all shapes and sizes i like big men thin men tall and short men but i see them all as toys. Its a curse really because any man that is brave enough to want to date me will have to be willing to submit to me all of the time and in any way i want, thats hard to find. I confess my sin but im not sorry i love it in fact this confession meant nothing.

Ryancastle

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi, It’s been a long time since I’ve let a woman take control like that. But it was fun.... Worshiping a hot and wanton pussy can be a real joy...

Back