Is there any real women in the nw

T

TashO75

age is just a number i would make you cum

No it really isn't, my Dad is 63 and just passed, So your alright thanks. I'm not into older Men.

I can make myself cum and so can guys my age and younger

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
T

TashO75

Read my signature lol

Well I still feel like I'm in my late 20's/30's. But find guys my own age and slightly younger that I have a mutual attraction with.

Older guys dont attract me, its not my thing. Il chat to anyone as you know. But won't chat sexually to someone who I don't have a mutual attraction with.

If I did I would be on here 24/7 with all the pm's

X

lancslad1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
No it really isn't, my Dad is 63 and just passed, So your alright thanks. I'm not into older Men.

I can make myself cum and so can guys my age and younger
so sorry to here about you dad passing but as not into older men you dont know if you dont try it and i would love to watch you cum

T

TashO75

so sorry to here about you dad passing but as not into older men you dont know if you dont try it and i would love to watch you cum

Nah il pass but thanks for the offer.

Enjoy the site and I hope you find someone for you.

T

TashO75

can you point me in the righ place to look

No idea... just join in on the forums like I do, I'm not on here to meet people, I enjoy the forums and getting to know the regulars on the site. This is the 3rd time I've rejoined the site. Chat rooms can be ok. It's just what ever it is you have joined for.

I'm sure and there is younger women looking for sugar daddies/older guys.

Take care

Back