I tried but didn't do that well, such is life, this is what you find

StanE

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@SussexGuy47 Your quite right it is laughable, but I do promise to do better next time. Can't wait to have another go, sadly that old building has been demolished now, it was a popular place to pose. I will have to find somewhere else.
Cheers

StanE

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hello @BBW1986

Many thanks for your lovely comments, you are a wonderful ego booster and have given me the impetus to continue in my own way.

And I'm so pleased that I in turn have been able to give something to you.

Cheers
XxX

uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
... it didn't work out that well though.
what didn't work?
it's a good pose n a really nice mask
ok, you could do with more rope for my tastes (might be able to help there lol) but definitely not a fail by any standards.

could really do with some buildings like that locally. anything derelict round here quickly gets discovered by druggies n filled with old needles :mad:

btw, I've developed a really comfy variation on a sheepshank that'd help squeeze that bag, I can try n send a demo it you're interested

StanE

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
what didn't work?
it's a good pose n a really nice mask
Thanks for that good of you to say so, looking at other peoples ties mine is sloppily asymmetrical I did enjoy doing it though and will try again to get it right. This time at home with a mirror and with more time to get it right.

Whether I will pursue the self tie caper as a pastime I'm not sure, if I do then I'll be back to you for that particular tie, many thanks for offering. I do like to experience different things, sometimes once is enough :)

Cheers and thanks again

uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
well,, your not a million miles from where we live, I' have to discuss things with missimoo, but given that I'm a rigger, and you seem to be enjoying being a ropebunny, it's possible we could arrange things so that you weren't entirely solo at your next photoshoot.

maybe wo do, maybe we don't. either way, keep doing what makes you happy, and enjoying life.
ugs

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
stunning Mr @StanE
I love how happy the light feels. And how work in progress the rope is! Practice practice! It is a joy seeing your posts about!

StanE

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@uglyoldmanc
Thanks for your further comment, it's very good of you to offer to tie me. I do prefer to pose for selfies though, it's the one thing in my life that I enjoy the most. Sort of 'all my own work'. I do hope you find someone nice.

@Firefly
Thanks for your message and the lovely comment I'm flattered and delighted. I must say that this is one of the few forums were I can post stuff without being ridiculed.

Your right about the diffused light it was one of those cloudy but bright days and an ideal place to pose. I do like old buildings and visit the Urbex sites to find locations.

Cheers

B

BBW1986

Happens those who ridicule are jealous? For they know full well they'll never achieve the level of freedom that we all see in your images.
I see passion, curiosity, bravery, individuality. I love how you play with the camera and the fact your entire shoot is self made! Your body, locations of your choosing, poses you enjoy.
Something to be proud of :)
Stay safe and keep having fun xxxx

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Anyone who ridicules another for trying something is the problem not you. It looks brilliant to me.

StanE

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@BBW1986

I am a member of some online photo forums and they were not very nice but by far the worst was Facebook outright nastiness, haven't been on any of them for a year or so now.

It wasn't until the chat broke down on this site that I found what good fun the forums here are, it's a pleasure to be a member.

Thanks again for your lovely words I really do appreciate them.

@jonnya

Thank you very much for saying that I'm delighted.

Cheers both
XxX

Back