I love to share stories with others who like women in charge

LikeHerInCharge

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I am a mostly sub guy with a thing for women being in charge, and I love to share stories about experiences with others. I especially love "origin stories" about how you discovered this side of you, but really any stories of experiences are good. Of course I share mine: they are all real, so may be mild compared to some, but I am (I think) unshockable so feel free to share yours whatever they are.

Willow80

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi there. I think about women being in charge practically every day…it’s the one thing guaranteed to excite me. I love it when at work one of my female colleagues is either assertive or just plain rude to me. My manager is a strong woman and i do wonder sometimes how she would react if she knew what I was thinking when she is telling me what to do !

LikeHerInCharge

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there. I think about women being in charge practically every day…it’s the one thing guaranteed to excite me. I love it when at work one of my female colleagues is either assertive or just plain rude to me. My manager is a strong woman and i do wonder sometimes how she would react if she knew what I was thinking when she is telling me what to do !
I understand that entirely. Would love to chat about the dynamics of it sometime.

Back