I get a boner in front of the carer as she's washing me!

HornyToby

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Bear with me.

I am in my early 50's now n still slim n live alone.
When I was in my early 40's, I had a very bad motorbike accident n I was just left with a little movement in my right arm n hand.

About seven years ago, a new carer started working with me, (She is very, very local) she must have been in her early twenties at the time. Blonde, slim n attractive. She came back from her second maternity leave about nine months ago n since then I get very hard in front of her, every morning that she's working. (Five.)
Which I quite like.

Even though she has just had two children, she still looks quite firm.

As she washes my body, my dick starts to grow n I also imagine how her tits n pussy look. I get a full boner (Just over eight inches.) as she is washing my dick.
(She used to cover my boner up at first, but just before Xmas, I apologised as usual n she asked me if I still wanted it covered up? I figured that as she was used to seeing me with a boner n I liked the thought of her seeing more of my boner n as she didn't seem bothered about it, I told her not to bother covering it anymore.)

I read that 'Pygeum' increased precum production n as I like her seeing my boner, the thought of precumming in front of her, really excited me! I started taking it about two months ago.

I had a full boner in front of her the other morning n a rather large glob of precum came out of my dick n slowly dripped down to my lower torso, leaving a shiny string back up to my dick.

"Oh! Sorry."

She wiped it up.

"Don't worry. These things happen."

J

Jezza1

Very hot.. I had a serious bike crash 23 years ago, unfortunately I have to wash my own dick lol..

Back