Hotel Fuck and Humiliation

Dieter

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
We are looking for an older or fat guy to watch us on our vacation in the hotel. How I lick and kiss my wife's sexy clogs and feet in the hotel hallways. You then come along and laugh at me and watch as I jerk off and cum from the smell of my wife's cheese feet. Then you come to our hotel room and my wife strips naked in front of you and you fuck her in front of me, I can only watch and lick her feet while you fuck her. In doing so, you humiliate us and me. And you call me a perverted cheese-footed fucker and a loser.

Rico1999

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
We are looking for an older or fat guy to watch us on our vacation in the hotel. How I lick and kiss my wife's sexy clogs and feet in the hotel hallways. You then come along and laugh at me and watch as I jerk off and cum from the smell of my wife's cheese feet. Then you come to our hotel room and my wife strips naked in front of you and you fuck her in front of me, I can only watch and lick her feet while you fuck her. In doing so, you humiliate us and me. And you call me a perverted cheese-footed fucker and a loser.
Pm me asap

Hk44

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi would love too .
Weve just messaged each other .IMG-20220529-WA0001.jpgIMG-20220529-WA0000.jpgIMG-20220529-WA0003.jpgIMG-20230716-WA0005.jpg
Hi

IMG-20220529-WA0001.jpgIMG-20220529-WA0000.jpgIMG-20220529-WA0003.jpgIMG-20230716-WA0005.jpgIMG-20230716-WA0006.jpg

Dieter

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
We now have to Go to work, an Look later for a Hotel nearby your Location. If we meet us, First spy us when i lick my wife‘s Feet and clogs in the Upper Hotel hallway near our Room. Come to us laugh at me while i am doing that Maybe Spit on me and call me an looser and perverted. I Tell you that i cum of the smell of her Cheesy Feet

andy36nottingham

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
We now have to Go to work, a Look later for a Hotel nearby your Location. If we meet us, First spy us when i lick my wife‘s Feet and clogs in the Upper Hotel hallway near our Room. Come to us laugh at me while i am doing that Maybe Spit on me and call me a looser and perverted. I Tell you that i cum of the smell of her Cheesy Feet
Pm me I have a hotel booked in 2 weeks time and maybe you could bring your wife along!

Jonjones

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m up for this Dieter. Would happily do all of the above and fill her with cum after. I’m a fat guy.

Icandothisallday

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Sad I am only 41 as I would have loved to have done this. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Davedave81

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I will be glad to join you.. what town are you staying in?

Attachments

• IMG_20230926_000117.jpg
    IMG_20230926_000117.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1

Dieter

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Wife loves Hk44 big Cock...lets meet if you want.Husband Dieter is only allowed to watch after degrading and humiliating him because
he is not able to fuck a woman. He can only cum while masturbating and smelling and licking stinky feet of Woman wearing clogs , because of that he is a worthless looser you can laugh at.

Hk44

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Wife loves Hk44 big Cock...lets meet if you want.Husband Dieter is only allowed to watch after degrading and humiliating him because
he is not able to fuck a woman. He can only cum while masturbating and smelling and licking stinky feet of Woman wearing clogs , because of that he is a worthless looser you can laugh at.
@Dieter .......yes id love to meet you
We can make Him watch as You enjoy a Real Cock xx20220408_190854.jpg20220401_010823.jpg20220206_221420.jpg20220401_010810.jpg20220206_221331.jpg

pablose

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Nous recherchons un gars plus âgé ou gros pour nous surveiller pendant nos vacances à l'hôtel. Comment je lèche et embrasse les sabots et les pieds sexy de ma femme dans les couloirs de l'hôtel. Vous venez ensuite vous moquer de moi et vous regardez me branler et jouir à cause de l'odeur des pieds de fromage de ma femme. Ensuite, tu viens dans notre chambre d'hôtel et ma femme se déshabille devant toi et tu la baises devant moi, je ne peux que la regarder et lui lécher les pieds pendant que tu la baises. Ce faisant, vous nous humiliez, nous et moi. Et vous me traitez de connard pervers aux pieds de fromage et de perdant.
Salut

Cam1078

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m really interested please Pm me

Back