Honeymoon and not with the new wife

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I had just got married to a beautiful woman..
We booked our honeymoon and heading for Cuba.. as we boarded the jet I locked eyes with a stunning and sexy young female who was with her parents she was about 18yrs and I was in my late 20s.. she was brunette with a fantastic figure and huge tits..
A few days later and my new wife was being a complete idiot and ruining the honeymoon.. I was so angry with her that I had to go for a walk.. I headed for the beach when I bumped into the girl from the flight over.. she was crushing on me and I knew it with her saying hello.. your out late where are your parents I asked.. they are drunk and asleep and they are doing my head in so I have decided to take a walk about.. where is your lady who was with you have you just got married.. pffft she is doing my head in aswell so I have decided to take a walk the same thing as you.. I had a bottle of rum and offered her a drink.. she took the bottle and taking a huge gulp said let's go to the beach. We sat down chatting about life with her asking if I wanted a bj.. I kissed her playing with her tits and nipples she was getting fruity..she only had a bikini top with a little skirt and bikini pants with my fingers in her pussy and rrubbing her clit she was cumming instantly.. she pulled my cock out and I had to fuck her.. I was on top with her saying I have something to tell you.. ok what.. I'm a virgin you are the first time ive been fucked.. wow I just kept going until I cum inside her pussy.. she had a huge orgasm and we sat on the beach with the bottle of rum.. I fucked her again and we headed back to the apartments, the next morning she was in the breakfast room and she looked at me with the best fuck me eyes... again at lunch the same thing even though I was with the wife. Again at dinner time with her family members nearby and I said I would be on the beach.. I fucked my wife and went to the beach for the girl to be waiting for me.. l got a bj and she wanted to fuck with her on top.. I fucked her in the swimming pool and in the sauna and steam for the next two weeks.. with us boarding the plane home. She was in the queue for the toilet on the jet and we fucked the mile high club during the flight I haven't seen her since

Back