Holiday fun!

F

funslinger

When I was in my early 20's I went on holiday with my girlfriend at the time!

It was November in Gran Canaria and the resort was a very quiet one. Every morning after breakfast we used to go up on to the sun terrace and sit by the pool, and every morning there was an older Spanish lady, around 60 years old, having a swim.

The first time I watched her she was full bodied with big tits. To my amazement, after finishing her swim, she would strip full naked wring out her costume and put on her robe and go to her room. She smiled and I nodded and said "Buenos dias".

This happened ever day and after a few days I looked forward to seeing her. On one particular morning her sun bed was closer to our than it had been. She did her swim, took off her swimsuit and when putting it away she bent over and I had a very good view of her pussy and arse and her tits swinging as she got stuff out of her bag.

That was enough for me to get an absolute raging hard on that was very noticeable through my swim shorts. She turned to face me and I was caught looking right at her. She smiled a very broad and knowing smile and then looked down at my hard on! I put my hand over it as if embarrassed and hoping to hide it which made her giggle!

She put on her robe, walked past me and the Buenos Dias was passed between us. She walked to where the stairs was and looked back smiling at me and nodded. Well that was all the invitation I needed.

My partner was engrossed in her book. I made an excuse and headed off in the Spanish lady's direction. She was half way along the corridor when she went to open her room and looked at me and smiled. She walked in leaving her door open and as I drew level she waved to come in.

I closed the door behind me and walked over to her. My hard on was pushing at my shorts as she reached her hand out talking hold of it squeezing it through the material. I bent to kiss her and gave her huge boobs a good squeeze. My shorts were soon off and my cock was free, and soon she was on her knees sucking and licking at it. I helped her up and took off her robe and walked her to her bed. She lay back and her tits spreading over her chest as I went straight to her mature hairy pussy and spread her meaty lips and started to lick at her clit and pussy. She was so wet and tasted so good. I licked at her pussy for what seemed lick an age, fingering it and even sliding a finger up her mature arse. She came so hard and it was time for me to put my cock in.

She pulled up her legs and I slid my hard cock deep into her amazing pussy. No, nice slow and gentle here I fucked her deep and hard. She was talking fully in Spanish I looked down and her tits were rolling over her she as she licked her lips. I pulled out of her hot pussy just before I came and put my cock back into her mouth where I shot my hot load of cum.

She lay back smiling a cum soaked smile. She rubbed my cock and a drip of cum rolled out of it as she took her finger catching it and licking it off. She then indicated I should head back to my girlfriend.

I said my goodbyes and headed back to the sun terrace.

We did it another 3 times before she left for home. Ah the memories!

Back