Prob a dead thread......

janto

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Well hello there u sexy lady, i would chat anytime with you

Bill59london

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Woman in east London saying hello. Part of a couple that swings/involves others in our sexual escapades but I also meet alone. Here and happy to chat with anyone but I'm mainly here for meets with local(ish) people.

x
Hi Bill here, divorced experienced single 60, I love MMF, I'm straight,if you want to chat please do.

LetsChat69X

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Woman in east London saying hello. Part of a couple that swings/involves others in our sexual escapades but I also meet alone. Here and happy to chat with anyone but I'm mainly here for meets with local(ish) people.

x
Good afternoon to you and your partner. I’m Paul, 48 married. I live in Kent but work North London and normally stay over some nights. Looking for a female or even a married couple to meet up for NSA sexual fun and pleasures. Not looking for a one nighter (but wouldn’t say no) but looking for someone to meet every few weeks if possible for some fun times.
Must be discreet and understand as a married man I’m looking for fun as a single male.
Cannot accommodate sorry.
Thanks. Hope to hear from you soon.

Fuego

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

x
hi! I'm interested in knowing and meeting, im a nice young handsome foreigner man

Ukmeets

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

x
Hi there welcome I have a feeling I should of been closer great tits btw

boob-lover

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

x
Would love to hear lots of naughtiest stories

Showoff2022

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

x
East London - between work and home for me. Happy to join in 1:1 or 1:many!

SPBIGBEAR1980

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

x
Hey, willing to get involved in anything you can throw at me let me know

bigboy900

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

x
Hey, fancy chatting

Scott1979

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi how are you I am also married but unfortunately my wife doesn’t swing or have any preference to I live in Reigate so not far from you perhaps we can chat more .
Maybe meet for a drink sometime I'm often in and around London for work .
Speak soon hopefully
I’m a straight guy in Reigate looking for a guy to meet up with for a wank session if you are interested?

Back