Hello David from Darby

Are hot Milf's more shagable than younger girls ?

• Total voters

milflover

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi' Came across this wedsite last week so signed up' I'm only 20 but totally love older ladys' Not to sure why as such but just do' I've even met up with some from 'Fuck a Milf' dating sites etc' On them you get the ladys often looking for younger or much younger guys so its brill for me lol' At the mo i'm deciding whether or not to contact a Milf on one that turns out to be my old School Teacher! Most prob well do lol. Have posted a pic in the picture section' Anyone else in to Fucking Milfs or Cheating Wife's ?

Attachments

• 002..jpg
    002..jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 56
  • z4bYVuM.jpg
    z4bYVuM.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 54
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 56
  • miss simons 1.jpg
    miss simons 1.jpg
    635.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

dicky

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Well being of a more mature age, I would love to find one of those ladies who wants older.....but I best not wait in knowing my luck....lol

haydn

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi' Came across this wedsite last week so signed up' I'm only 20 but totally love older ladys' Not to sure why as such but just do' I've even met up with some from 'Fuck a Milf' dating sites etc' On them you get the ladys often looking for younger or much younger guys so its brill for me lol' At the mo i'm deciding whether or not to contact a Milf on one that turns out to be my old School Teacher! Most prob well do lol. Have posted a pic in the picture section' Anyone else in to Fucking Milfs or Cheating Wife's ?
Im with you on that one im 23 but gotta love fucking an older woman they know how to handle a cock and know what they want

H

Happy2Play

And the fact or if the picture is Brandi Love renown and legendary American open star, must true!!! Lmfao

Back