Going back to the hairdressers at closing time

Brogan22

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
So just imagine you’ve just picked your girlfriend up from the hairdressers and when you were in there waiting for her you saw a lot of hot sexy ladies dressed in black peoples hair so you decided to come back when we are closing and you come in and as my mum has turned to you and said sorry Hun, we are closed you turn around and lock the door and say I know I’m here for you all and you’re going to do as you say whilst taking out some black tape from your back pocket…

BeardandTats2022

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The possibilities are endless! ;)

BeardandTats2022

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Obviously first things first, I'm getting a beard trim!

BeardandTats2022

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Your mum can trim my beard whilst you are bound with the tape, on your knees in front me as you swallow my cock. Of course I have hold of your hair in case you try objecting, giving you an occasional slap just to remind you and your mum who's in charge

Brogan22

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Your mum can trim my beard whilst you are bound with the tape, on your knees in front me as you swallow my cock. Of course I have hold of your hair in case you try objecting, giving you an occasional slap just to remind you and your mum who's in charge
Mmm oh now I am like this mmm

BeardandTats2022

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
When your mum is finished with my beard I tell her to help you suck my cock deeper. She grabs you by the back of your head, pushes you down further and holds you there until you start to choke. She pulls your head up and wanks me whilst you try to catch your breath.

Brogan22

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
When your mum is finished with my beard I tell her to help you suck my cock deeper. She grabs you by the back of your head, pushes you down further and holds you there until you start to choke. She pulls your head up and wanks me whilst you try to catch your breath.
Fucking hell omg yesssss

Back