Fucking my gf makes me want older women

youngforfun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Okay so I’m in my really early 20s and I’ve finally found someone to match my high sex drive and when we fuck it’s great, but I’ve found myself crave an older woman more and more.

Sarah1984

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Having dated a younger guy (my ex was 23) the age gap becomes a problem mainly due to the fact that as we get older we get kinda boring!

I don't want to go clubbing, they're full of really young people and it makes me feel old (and probably a bit jealous). I don't want loud pubs, I want to chill with my friends in a pub putting the world to right. I like having people over to play board games and have a couple of drinks... These activities generally aren't compatible with someone in their 20s...

Don't get me wrong we had a great 3 months, and it was one of the best break ups in history! Just really amicable! Not sure I'd want to go down that road again!

LoverBoylocal

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Okay so I’m in my really early 20s and I’ve finally found someone to match my high sex drive and when we fuck it’s great, but I’ve found myself crave an older woman more and more.
Bro to be real you just have mommy issues, you gotta either work through them, become polygamous or repress the feelings, but don't let it ruin your relationship it's totally not worth it!

S

SussexGuy47

Having dated a younger guy (my ex was 23) the age gap becomes a problem mainly due to the fact that as we get older we get kinda boring!

I don't want to go clubbing, they're full of really young people and it makes me feel old (and probably a bit jealous). I don't want loud pubs, I want to chill with my friends in a pub putting the world to right. I like having people over to play board games and have a couple of drinks... These activities generally aren't compatible with someone in their 20s...

Don't get me wrong we had a great 3 months, and it was one of the best break ups in history! Just really amicable! Not sure I'd want to go down that road again!
Anytime you wanna chill in a quiet pub
Play board games..
An Say
WHATS WRONG with people!!!!..
I'm here
Lol

Back