Finding wet panties, What would you do

Sophie-Jason

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
If you came to our house and Sophie had left her moist knickers out on top of the washing basket in the bathroom what would you do with them ?
Be honest even if you would leave them a loan x

Jaymer

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Smell every inch of them. Try and get a taste too; lick right down the crotch. And no doubt have them hanging from my cock at some point.

thril2004

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If you came to our house and Sophie had left her moist knickers out on top of the washing basket in the bathroom what would you do with them ?
Sniff them and get my hard cock and wank

MRJH123

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I would have to sniff and lick the wet gusset thinking of Sophie’s wet pussy pressed against the material. Then i would sit on the toilet stroking my hard cock while working my way from the back to the front of her panties to take in every smell. Would you prefer if I filled them with my come and left them sitting on the basket lid for you to find or if I put them in my pocket and took them home for further sniffing?

B

beltmaster

I would have a look to see how sexy
They where

T

Taphead

Depends what she looks like and if I fancied her. If I did I’d deeply smell the stinky gusset, get covered so I could smell her on my mouth while I spoke to her after .

B

beltmaster

If she was someone I fancied would probably put them in my pocket. For a wank later

T

Toffeelions

Mmmm sniff , lick then wank in them x

Topdilf

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Put them on n sit with a semi n a smug grin

Back