Finding 2 males or more to fufill my kink

Sexyasian122

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Really want to explore some new things. 23yrs of age wanting to be messed around with by multiple men and taken control of. Want to feel weak and have no control what so ever. Spank my lips and give me a good beating whose interested

Attachments

• EB97E21F-53DE-4741-A673-31CE2FD56029.jpeg
    EB97E21F-53DE-4741-A673-31CE2FD56029.jpeg
    743.2 KB · Views: 143

Sandman

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Really want to explore some new things. 23yrs of age wanting to be messed around with by multiple men and taken control of. Want to feel weak and have no control what so ever. Spank my lips and give me a good beating whose interested
Where u based X sounds fun

J

Just

Mmm. Wanna slide those undies off, spread your shaply thighs, taste, feel, fuck n cream in you. N enjoy sucking on those tasty looking nipples...
Just x

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You won't be short on offers with that wish list. Feel free to get in touch.
Love the picture. Felt the candle added to the ambiance, but you could have hidden the washing basket.
Take care, and remember...
Have fun.

S

SussexGuy47

Would u travel Miss...
I have Plenty to give U..

Dave3602

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m free to help you with that one

Back