Fantasy writing hoping to meet new friends and share stories

Humpingharry

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi all, just signed up so be gentle. I'm a fantasy writer of around 25yrs. I write fantasy and about real experiences told as stories mostly. I love storytelling, listening to others experiences and fantasy roleplay kinda stuff. I'm just looking for ladies who need and want an escape. I'm pretty open to many things as there is not much I haven't chatted about or written about so please feel free to ask away.

I'm not into the whole pretend guy thing so if anyone can give me a warning as to who they are on here, that would be helpful.

Thanks all :)

Humpingharry

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
um.
Can I be a groupie?
You mean in the traditional sense of music band hanger on groupie, or a wow look at me...........naked and all these people, how did that happen type groupie? Just checking for reference purposes. ;)

Humpingharry

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Ooh I feel I'm being goaded and being a sucker, I'm biting lol. Is this one of those, master becomes the student things :p

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
are you calling me a master?

If ruination is what you are itching to learn, then walk this way, Sir.
;)

roughedgeboy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all, just signed up so be gentle. I'm a fantasy writer of around 25yrs. I write fantasy and about real experiences told as stories mostly. I love storytelling, listening to others experiences and fantasy roleplay kinda stuff. I'm just looking for ladies who need and want an escape. I'm pretty open to many things as there is not much I haven't chatted about or written about so please feel free to ask away.

I'm not into the whole pretend guy thing so if anyone can give me a warning as to who they are on here, that would be helpful.

Thanks all :)
Well done mate

Humpingharry

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
are you calling me a master?

If ruination is what you are itching to learn, then walk this way, Sir.
;)
I think that's why I've been writing fantasies for so long. Still waiting on the whole ruination thing. People are too tame in my experience ;)

Back