Exposure

S

Shelt60

I always love to be around the home naked when no one else is at home, early this morning I noticed the house that backs onto ours there was a light on in bedroom and I noticed a young girl looking my way im not sure how old she is, I just carried on what I was doing but im thinking what if she was under age.

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You’ll know if you’re u get a knock lol

Springy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I think it's perfectly legal to walk around your own house naked. Obviously you wouldn't want anyone underage to see you though.

B

Bum_Groper

I always love to be around the home naked when no one else is at home, early this morning I noticed the house that backs onto ours there was a light on in bedroom and I noticed a young girl looking my way im not sure how old she is, I just carried on what I was doing but im thinking what if she was under age.
I love being naked at home. Often seen by a neighbour, but she’s definitely over 40…

S

Shelt60

Just found out neighbours 19 from her neighbours

Back