UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I second that.
What do you like to use @alex4660 ?

I'm a fan of baby oil myself

alex4660

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
KY or a cheaper generic lube. Some of the 'purpose' anal gels are just a rip-off. Way back, when I was starting out, my mates used hair gel on me :oops:
Baby oil is ok if you're taking anal BB but not ideal with condoms. Anyway, it tastes horrible ;)

Biwish69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Does anal hurt the first time
Plenty of foreplay and plenty of Lube oh and more Lube. Take it slow and easy. Enjoy, do not rush. Tips I write here are taken from anal training websites. Hope this helps

Eldrik

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Do some training first if you can, buy a butt plug and get used to the feeling of inserting it and wearing it, only for short periods at first but slowly make them longer, then get a bigger plug once you are used to the first one. You can buy a set of plugs that start small and gradually get larger. Buy a dildo, get one shaped like a cock and get a small one first, get used to it going in and then get used to thrusting it in and out. It is a bit awkward at first but you will soon get the hang of it and it will make your first time with a person much easier and more fun. You will probably get poo on it , even if you hit the loo first, just clean it off and carry on. As other people like Alex4660 and Firefly have said, use lots of lube, I use KY jelly which doesn't taste too bad, buy it off Amazon, it's cheaper, but if I am just having a play about I use E45 moisturiser, I have lots of it (Amazon again!) as I shave all over and use lots of moisturiser. My head (My big one!) is tattooed too so I use lots of it on there. Be gentle with yourself to start with, you can always get rough later if you want, above all, have fun.

Back