HornynMarried

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Are there any hot and horny women who would like to dirty text with me while my hubby sleeps beside me. Been having a dirty sex filled day with him but aching for some filthy messaging with a wee dirty like me. And tomorrow morning I will let him know what I was doing and let him read our filthy hot convo x

HornynMarried

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
how about full on phone sex?? xx
Mmmm fuk as tempting as it sounds, I need to keep the noise down as I don't want to wake him and I'd prefer messaging so he can read it tomorrow. He loves me talking dirty with naughty females and I get so turned on watching him get so horny reading my filthy chats with other dirties x

Analplayer

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Are there any hot and horny women who would like to dirty text with me while my hubby sleeps beside me. Been having a dirty sex filled day with him but aching for some filthy messaging with a wee dirty like me. And tomorrow morning I will let him know what I was doing and let him read our filthy hot convo x
Let me know if I can lick butt hole! Tony

BigLass89

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Love your message. PM me if you would like to chat. Sounds very tempting and sexy x

Julibigtits69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yes love to xx

Julibigtits69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yes plz hun let me know if ya interested we can exchange numbers x

Hornycouple4

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m up for some filthy chat

LonelyTightGuy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Love dirty sextinf

Back