Curious

C

Chris4901

Hey there I’m a straight guy who loves nylon stockings would love to play with a cock in tights never done it before anyone help me out

C

Chris4901

Sure, I'd do that and more but we are too far apart :( You have a body needs oiled and pampered, head to heel and up again - deep tissue til I remove those dark shorts and milk you dry. You need to allow me to shave your balls before I suck them one at a time though to get the precum ooozing up your shaft. I use tip of tongue to rim your head with your precum and then in you go - deep - balls deep.
75FABE8B-AC97-404F-BFFB-F558877ED1FA.jpeg

C

Chris4901

Sure, I'd do that and more but we are too far apart :( You have a body needs oiled and pampered, head to heel and up again - deep tissue til I remove those dark shorts and milk you dry. You need to allow me to shave your balls before I suck them one at a time though to get the precum ooozing up your shaft. I use tip of tongue to rim your head with your precum and then in you go - deep - balls deep.
Hey

C

Chris4901

He's sooooooo hard and needs toyed with and relief - - like a volcanic eruption from deep inside you - gushing from core to head and tip of cock and SPURT SPURT SPURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm As I tickle you star and buns.
Would love that

Back