Cuckquean?

Rhiii98

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I wanna explore my cuckquean fantasy so bad, the thought of someone's wife or gf watching me fuck their husband??? Makes me drool.

Last edited:
P

Paul56

I recently broke up with an ex because of the distance, he jumped into a relationship barely 2 weeks after we broke up, he says he loves her but he's been flirting with me again recently & today we had really hot, steamy phone sex, he knows everything I'm into, he knows exactly what to say to drive me wild, I'm drawn to him, I don't wanna give him up but I feel awful. Should I tell his gf or distance myself so they can thrive?
Def distance yourself and have fun on here! Plenty of guys can give you great phone sex and more.

Flirtyboy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I recently broke up with an ex because of the distance, he jumped into a relationship barely 2 weeks after we broke up, he says he loves her but he's been flirting with me again recently & today we had really hot, steamy phone sex, he knows everything I'm into, he knows exactly what to say to drive me wild, I'm drawn to him, I don't wanna give him up but I feel awful. Should I tell his gf or distance myself so they can thrive?
I think distance will be the best for you, it will give you a good chance to move on faster.

TophatUK

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If you tell the new GF he could try making out that you are "just a jealous Ex" out to cause trouble - gets you nowhere and possibly open to abusive responses from your Ex and/ or his new girlfriend - so lloks like "just disappearing" and leaving them to get on with it is the path of least resistance, or consequence for you.
You may well still be drawn to him but the distance that caused the break-up is still there

Upset

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I wanna explore my cuckquean fantasy so bad, the thought of someone's wife or gf watching me fuck their husband??? Makes me drool.
Hi I'm Gary Upset in chatrooms wife wants me fucked

Back