Cousin

Shavedsi

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Many years back i was on a real low point in my life .so id pop round my cousins shes always been there for me as a friend .But it was late .so she wanted me to sleep over .i said ok i will sleep on settee .she said dont be stupid were family you can sleep in my bed with me she said .so ok i said .so we went to bed (she was single at the time)so undressed i got just my underpants .
She slept knaked .i didnt now at the time .well my cock hard as fuck ..we go to sleep my cock still hard ..suddenly she turns and lays her hand tight on my throbbing cock ..well i laid there with my eyes closed she then slid her hand into my underpants and started to wank my cock ..i really should have stopped her but she had one gorgeous body and arse ..any way she slowly took off my pants and took my cock in her mouth well i opened my eyes and she looked at me ..i looked at her and she carried on well i moved my hand and slid it between her legs ..her pussy was really wet ..she said go on stick your fingers in .so i did ..she was really wet .she then said im going to fuck ypu know is that a problem .. i said no ..with that she leaped onto my wet cock and up and down she went ..moaning and i could feel her tight soaked pussy squeezing my cock ..i said im about to cum ..thinking shes gonna jump of ..nope she carried on man did i unload biggest amount of cum ..she loved it ..she got of and it was one hell of a creampie from her pussy ..

Back