Controlling / monitoring sub-girl real life

Andrew40_London

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm Andrew from London.

I'm looking for mental/psychological domination over submissive woman. It will be unusual relationship, partially virtual and real.

- Monitoring and controlling your everyday life, asking you questions about your job, friends, family, shopping.

- You will give up control for daily tasks - what to eat, wear, where to go, what to spend money on etc

- Controlling of daily routines, asking permission for daily things. You will have to ask for permission to buy something, meet with friends, to masturbate and cum etc

Additional things (I realize it unusual and not for everyone):

- Sending me screenshots of your bank account statements (all sensitive data hidden, no names or account numbers) so I can see all of your transactions. Also screenshots of your shopping receipts.

- Taking photos on my demand (no face, body only) usualy with some text on paper or on your body

- After some time, when we get know better each other and trust I may ask for access to your email (or emails). Usernames/passwords so I can check your correspondence. I may allow or not allow you to contact with some people/friends.

There's going to be also verbal abuse and humiliation.
Treating you as a slut, whore.

If you live in London, there will be real meets and I will be also checking the cleanliness of your flat couple of times a month. You will be serving me as a maid, sextoy.

I want to know about you as many things as possible, but I know what the privacy and being descreet is and will respect your limits.

I will be contacting you by texting (or voice calls) through Hangouts (Google Chat) or Skype.

If you are interested contact me by email: [email protected]

I originally come from Poland. Have lived in London for 15 years.

Last edited:
Back