Condoms

hugedirection

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
What brand do you use? Does your partner care?

I use Pasante Super King Size as I find the girth of them just right and not restricted.

Celticshooter

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
We don’t now but we had to for a while. The Mrs seemed to have a reaction to latex so we used Skyn Elite, done what was required but they do have a bit of a funky smell!

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
f260c079-ec6f-453f-b172-ca23b526520e.__CR0,0,970,600_PT0_SX970_V1___.jpg

Original Standard Soft on Demand condoms...the best Japan has to offer

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This is a good question though.

Does anyone one have experience with flavoured condoms? Ever since watching Pretty Woman I have wondered....

O

oobad84

This is a good question though.

Does anyone one have experience with flavoured condoms? Ever since watching Pretty Woman I have wondered....
The only time i got flavoured condoms was from the family planning clinic when I was a teen.

They tasted disgusting!! I dont know if they'd taste any better with a cock in them... Not for me...

I could never see the idea behind a blow job with a condom. But, she was a lady of the night...

S

SussexGuy47

Do The Standard flesh durex still exist???
Not used a condom In a Long long time..
Got No problem using..
Just had no 1 to use with...
Pppffftttttt..

CurvyMelanie88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Latex allergy so don’t use condoms. Last time I did it was latex free but also free of any feeling! Bareback all the way for me!

hugedirection

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Latex allergy so don’t use condoms. Last time I did it was latex free but also free of any feeling! Bareback all the way for me!
I used to hate them because I would find them so tight. I didn't realise condoms are fitted for girth not length. As soon as I got the right size it was all good!

JohnM

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I
IMG-1163.gif

I never knew this was the correct way to put them on….. could influence my opinion!!

Back