Cock lover

Onanotherside

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm 42 years old and always loved to see hard cocks. I recently had my first experience and it was fantastic feeling it in my mouth pumping and throbbing!
I definitely want More!

DesertRat

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Trying a dildo first in my virgin butt tomorrow. Then will decide if to pursue further.

M

Mrbdsmbi69

Trying a dildo first in my virgin butt tomorrow. Then will decide if to pursue further.
Use plenty of lube and start slow.. most importantly relax.. use same technique as taking a dump.. it should then just slide in.. enjoy..

DesertRat

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Use plenty of lube and start slow.. most importantly relax.. use same technique as taking a dump.. it should then just slide in.. enjoy..

Thanks for advice, it's a nice average 6" one so no shocks i hope. Have some lube and all morning tomorrow.

M

Mrbdsmbi69

Thanks for advice, it's a nice average 6" one so no shocks i hope. Have some lube and all morning tomorrow.
Personally not a fan of having anything up my arse.. but bought.. 2 normal and 3 vibrating butt plugs, and about 3 dildos and 5 vibrators so occasionally I'll have a go.. I use a magic wand on my dick at the same time and usually have massive orgasms

DesertRat

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Personally not a fan of having anything up my arse.. but bought.. 2 normal and 3 vibrating butt plugs, and about 3 dildos and 5 vibrators so occasionally I'll have a go.. I use a magic wand on my dick at the same time and usually have massive orgasms

Never tried it so thought i would. If not for me then fine. Another thing crossed off the list.

M

Mrbdsmbi69

Never tried it so thought i would. If not for me then fine. Another thing crossed off the list.
My favourite toys are my two magic wands.. When fitted with attachments they are amazing one attachment slides over the shaft and the other over your cockhead.. the orgasm is explosive..

DesertRat

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My favourite toys are my two magic wands.. When fitted with attachments they are amazing one attachment slides over the shaft and the other over your cockhead.. the orgasm is explosive..

Might have to look at those. If it can recreate a cocaine orgasm I had many years ago I will be happy.

M

Mrbdsmbi69

So black one slides over shaft then clear one on your cock head play with different settings and speeds use plenty of lube..
20200908_181818_compress4.jpg 20200908_181659_compress81.jpg

DesertRat

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Well didldo wasn't that uncomfortable and lube helped. Couldn't get hard whilst it was in yet, takes practice i guess.

M

Mrbdsmbi69

Well didldo wasn't that uncomfortable and lube helped. Couldn't get hard whilst it was in yet, takes practice i guess.
It's strange at first.. vibrating dildos are best.. fleshlight or magic wand is great for when your cock gets hard..

M

Mrbdsmbi69

Future maybe. Didn't get hard whilst it was in but guess practice and first time etc.
I'm sure next time you play you will be standing proud..
What I could do with a erect hard cock right now lol..
I might play with one of my butt plugs later.. it been a while

Back