Cheating

Signofthetimes

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Who else shares a cheating/adultery kink. I’m in my early 40s and have been married 10+ years and absolutely love to cheat, had dozens of affairs over the years (yes I know I’m literally the devil)

I’ve had affairs where i pretended to be single, affairs where she was single but knew I was married and affairs where we were both married. All good and all with different vibes. But somehow the knowledge that I’m cheating makes the whole thing more exciting.

I’m not the only one who thinks this…. Right?

Full_Moon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I've started getting these as I get older. Always loved older women as a teenager, now I'm really enjoying the thought of leading married women astray. Love the idea that I'm giving them something that hubby can't.

Signofthetimes

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I've started getting these as I get older. Always loved older women as a teenager, now I'm really enjoying the thought of leading married women astray. Love the idea that I'm giving them something that hubby can't.
Yes lots of ladies stuck in marriages to uninterested parters who are crap in bed. Making her remember how sexy she is and how good it feels to fuck the afternoon away is pretty awesome. As is knowing you’ve made her cum more in the last few hours than hubby has in last few months (or years).

Full_Moon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yes lots of ladies stuck in marriages to uninterested parters who are crap in bed. Making her remember how sexy she is and how good it feels to fuck the afternoon away is pretty awesome. As is knowing you’ve made her cum more in the last few hours than hubby has in last few months (or years).
So hot. I do get off on that. I have a bit of a D/s thing going on at the moment, the other day I only let her cum when she told me how much better I am than her husband. He can't give her what she needs like that.

Pipedown1984

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You're not alone. Yeah it's taboo I guess but also thrilling. It's surprising how easy I find it to decompartmentalise, go off and do all sorts of things then come back and nothing is affected.

In fact since I've been off on adventures my relationship has improved. Rather than holding in all that tension and expecting your partner to be a different way or want what you want. You get your fix and you did what you needed to do and the relationship carries on happy. At least for me.

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I love the variety of seeing different women. And as has been said before, giving her something that hubby isn't anymore .... And exploring new things, it's surprising how many women just fuck missionary

Pipedown1984

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
For me, I always thought I had a type when it came to women. Curvy and busty, and don't get me wrong you can't beat it. But.. I've been with women who don't at all fit the profile. They have been some of the most intense, passionate fulfilling sexual encounters I've ever had.

From a man's perspective, being able to please a woman sexually is surely one of the biggest contributers to confidence and power a man can get. Seeing women orgasm and writhe around in pleasure because of your doing is amazing.
And each one is different so you must respond differently. You can't play the same show with everyone.

Signofthetimes

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You're not alone. Yeah it's taboo I guess but also thrilling. It's surprising how easy I find it to decompartmentalise, go off and do all sorts of things then come back and nothing is affected.

In fact since I've been off on adventures my relationship has improved. Rather than holding in all that tension and expecting your partner to be a different way or want what you want. You get your fix and you did what you needed to do and the relationship carries on happy. At least for me.
Yes compartmentalising is a key skill, it’s great to lead a double (even triple or quadruple) life

Pipedown1984

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I think honestly it's an ego thing. Men get off on having many partners because it makes them feel powerful. A lot of women I've spoken to (been with) get off on the idea of being with a married man/partnered man because they feel more desired. A win if you will.

I tend to pick and chose so that there is at least mutual risk to limit fallout.

One couple got in touch with me and just so long as the husband knows about us meeting they don't see it as cheating! In fact when we are together he insists on pictures and videos of the act! Some have said they can do everything but kissing!

The destination is the same, but the journey there is always different.

Blueeyes82

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
When I was 22 I was shagging a married 30 year old woman from work. Started off with firting, exchanged numbers then pics were sent, then she’d blow me in the toilets, from there we fucked most mornings before work because her husband left at 4am and after every works do.
Loved it back then, she had huge tits and was pretty and every bloke fancied her.

SixFtThreeUK

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Been into married women since I was 18 literally am now 41. First was a married older family friend very pretty and curvy showed me the way.

Back