Cheating Fantasy

Full_Moon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Bit of an odd request, but here goes:

I've had a cheating fantasy for a while now. I'd love it if a guy could give me his wife's number/WhatsApp, so I could flirt with her and tempt her like that. Could lead to something more, but it doesn't necessarily have to. I just want the thrill of it. Equally thrilling would be to show him the messages after.

I don't expect any takers, it's obviously a bit risky with a complete stranger. Let me know your thoughts, anyway.

Curioussam21

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

I've had a cheating fantasy for a while now. I'd love it if a guy could give me his wife's number/WhatsApp, so I could flirt with her and tempt her like that. Could lead to something more, but it doesn't necessarily have to. I just want the thrill of it. Equally thrilling would be to show him the messages after.

I don't expect any takers, it's obviously a bit risky with a complete stranger. Let me know your thoughts, anyway.
I have the same fantasy but no luck . So I wrote a erotic story about a affair . I'll send it too you if your interested

Full_Moon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Been a while, but I still have the urge to try this. Wonder if anyone is up for it?

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm sorry... the cheating fantasy is you want the husband to be in on it? that's the plan? rather than just to find a woman who's happy to have side friends? Or is that also on the table?

Full_Moon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Definitely on the table, always had a thing for married women. But it would be a lot of fun to play games with the hubby, too.

M

MAJA82

Love the sound of this

J

Justmeagain

Having been someone who unfortunately ended up in an affair I would highly not recommend it.
The hurt is horrendous, things are never fully the same and whatever reasons you use to justify it they haunt you in the end.
Does it stop you desiring other woman definitely not. But keeping it on a level is best. Would it happen again? Possibly I’m a weak man. But I am more disciplined in my life now.

Back