Chat room changes

S

Sirlicksalot

What the hell have they done to the Chat room? why can’t things be left alone?

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Not good as a first impression, hopefully they will tweak it to make it better

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This new format does feel rather clunky.
I have not ventured off into the chat site yet so can't comment on that aspect.

The forum does not feel that smooth to navigate, it's nice to have some emojies for likes although limited :p. It's also nice to be able to change your font colour. This kinda makes me feel more like an Admin user rather than a member who has come for some escapism.

Like most new things, it takes a while to get used to change. I would love to know what others think of the new format and any hints and tips you've discovered whilst using it.

Thanks in advance.
Adie

CocknessMonster

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Can't get on chat here? Blank screen when connecting through, although if it's a new format, perhaps my device is too old and not up to accepting the format.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The chat layout had become old and dated and it was difficult to maintain and repair/update so a new layout was required.

All change takes time to get used to but there are many additional features now and there are moderators, Admin and site developers around to help anyone, should they need it.

Enjoy your chat and hopefully you'll come to love the new layout.

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The chat layout had become old and dated and it was difficult to maintain and repair/update so a new layout was required.

All change takes time to get used to but there are many additional features now and there are moderators, Admin and site developers around to help anyone, should they need it.

Enjoy your chat and hopefully you'll come to love the new layout.
I appreciate it may be a lot of work but a welcome change would be to tidy up and remove some of the really old or dead threads on the forum. Or at least lock them.

TasminTV

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What the hell have they done to the Chat room? why can’t things be left alone?
It has been upgraded due to many peopel being unable to upload pictures, this is a better format and more accesible on mobile devices and probably better security which is a constant issue for web designers. So what's your problem?

Back