Can I 'alter' my username?!!

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So I had a measure at Bravissimo and I am not a G cup or even a GG cup but a H cup now! Can I change my username to Helen36H please?! hehe x
We don't usually change screen names as everyone would be requesting almost daily, unless there is a good reason. But this is a completely new reason to me and kinda funny, so yes, in this case we can. I will change it as soon as I can this evening. Your password will remain the same.

M

MAJA82

So I had a measure at Bravissimo and I am not a G cup or even a GG cup but a H cup now! Can I change my username to Helen36H please?! hehe x
Only if we can see your tits again only joking. However if you feel like it we won’t complain

H

Helen36H

We don't usually change screen names as everyone would be requesting almost daily, unless there is a good reason. But this is a completely new reason to me and kinda funny, so yes, in this case we can. I will change it as soon as I can this evening. Your password will remain the same.
Thank you very much! Its so important to have a properly fitting bra and a properly fitting username hehe! I would give you a huge boobie cuddle if I could! Hel xxx

SlickDick46

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey, loving it, at this rate we’ll soon need to have the screen images made wider too !

H

Helen36H

Hey, loving it, at this rate we’ll soon need to have the screen images made wider too !
OH MY GOSH hehe No I think I just needed to get measured properly as it had been ages! They didn't seem much different, just HUGE hehe. Yeh I am officially 36H and i will do my best to just about fit them on the screen mmmmmmm x

SlickDick46

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
OH MY GOSH hehe No I think I just needed to get measured properly as it had been ages! They didn't seem much different, just HUGE hehe. Yeh I am officially 36H and i will do my best to just about fit them on the screen mmmmmmm x
Is this condition sort of a similar thing that happens to women, like when a guys balls gets bigger due to lack of sex. - Funny that my balls seem to be shrinking. hehe.

Back